Whether an individual is hosting a music festival, purveying tickets at a water park, managing a multi-day, multi-session conference or orchestrating any other large group affair, choosing RFID wristbands can enhance the event on multiple levels.
In diverse ways, RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) technology is emerging worldwide as the "in" thing in event management. Metalcraft is at the forefront of the surge.
Take into consideration the use of Metalcraft’s RFID Adhesive Closure Wristbands and Snap Closure Wristbands. These 9 3/4" x 1" polypropylene strips perform well in event management with their great read range (1m /3ft.) and add a “wow” factor to the guest experience.
But let’s be clear. RFID wristbands can be more than identifiers that allow guests access into events, when integrated into crowd management systems, point of sale systems and other management systems the RFID enabled wristband can benefit all authorized event participants. How?
RFID Wristbands For Event Managers
For the event manager RFID wristbands provide the following benefits:
- Facilitate better managed wait lines before the event by providing no-contact RFID gates
- Allow fast, simultaneous gate entry since line-of-sight verifications aren’t necessary for entry
- Enable reduction of staff especially at gates, of staff time and of the associated staff expense
- Reduce revenue loss through counterfeiting and other fraudulent practices
- RFID wristbands, can be programmed so information can be locked, which prevents the RFID chips from being rewritten.
- Provide accurate, real-time data for on-the-spot crowd support
- Provide timely retrospective data to create a future competitive edg
- Advance a brand by indelibly advertizing an event
Metalcraft adhesive-closure wristbands eliminate the ease of tampering and removal, which also reduces revenue loss from reuse and pass-along.
Integrated with the right systems and the event managers can provide immediate crowd logistics to security professionals and helps encourage a stress-free consumer experience that invites guests to return.
RFID Wristbands For Event Guests
For the event guests RFID wristbands provide the following benefits:
- Eliminate fumbles for tickets, money and cameras at the gate and within the venue
- Facilitate faster admittance allowing guests time within the venue to use bathrooms and visit vendors before events begin
- Discourage theft because no money or credit cards are needed for transactions
- Increase peace of mind because the band itself seals in a coded inlay containing personal and fiscal information which is capable of being deactivated and flagged when missed
- Endure: rainstorms don’t turn them to mush; sun doesn’t make them unreadable
- Commemorate events as keepsakes
- Streamline fiscal and social media transactions during the event
- Eliminate the bother of having badges that dangle, billfolds that bulge, and purses that bump other guests
Currently, novel uses of RFID wristbands are constantly surfacing and being implemented. Here, only the surface of possibility has been brushed.
Because of their secure, interactive attributes, certainly wristbands will allow managers to run events more efficiently and guests to have a more participatory role in events than has been envisioned previously.